1. All the products under a particular category may not have the same return/replacement period. Kindly always check the respective product’s return/replacement policy.
|Category||Return Period after Delivery or Installation|
Home: Furniture, Home Decor, Home Furnishing, Home Improvement Tools, Household Items and Pet Supply
Men, Women & Kids– bags, outer wears
|Edible items, garments (arm sleeves, inner wears), Books and stationary, Writing services||No Returns|
2. Returns Pick-Up
During pick-up, your product will be checked for the following conditions.
- Correct Product
name/image/brand/serial number/article number/bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.
- Complete Product
All in-the-box accessories (like, starter kits, instruction manuals, freebies and combos (if any) should be present.
- Unused Product
The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/warranty seals (wherever applicable).
- Undamaged Product
The product should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.
- Undamaged Packaging
Product’s original packaging/box should be undamaged.
3. When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks, clothing freebies, etc.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers
- Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories
- Made-to-order / custom jewellery
- Fragile items, hygiene related items
4. Do I have to return the free gift when I return a product?
Yes. The free gift is included as part of the item order and needs to be returned along with the originally delivered product.
5. Can I return part of my order?
Yes, a return can be created at item level and if you have ordered multiple items, you can initiate a return for a partial quantity.
6. I’ve still not received the refund to my bank account. Why?
If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request then rest assured that we have initiated your refund request and are following up with financial organisations for the same.
Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund hasn’t happened by the date we promised, you can contact us. We will gladly help you.
7. I have changed my mind and would like to retain the product. What do I do?
Please call us to cancel your return request and we will do the needful. In case the replacement is already dispatched, you can reject the replacement item when it is delivered to you.
8. How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded (for pre-paid orders).
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to you.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
- Log into your https://www.sphinx.co.in account and go to the ‘My Orders’ page
- Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding ‘View Details’ link
- In the detailed order page, you will see ‘Cancel’ links against each of the items in that order
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
9. Why do I see a disabled ‘Cancel’ link?
A disabled ‘Cancel’ link can mean the following things:
- The item is being shipped together with another order of yours
- The item is non-refundable (eg. e-Gift Vouchers)
In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information
10. What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
In order to confirm cancellation of item(s) in your order, you need to indicate your refund preference.
- Back to Source – In this case, the money will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
Once you have requested the cancellation of item(s) in your order, we will complete the cancellation and initiate the refund, depending on your preference.